- Elevated design for more comfortable feeding
- Dishwasher safe.
- Separate bowls for food and water.
- Light enough to be knocked over by cats.
- Bowls are too small to contain enough food for bigger cat breeds.
Sometimes, it is hard to keep your pet’s feeding area clean. Cats can step on or bump into their bowls and spill their water and food. The Neater Feeder Express for Cats tries to address this problem with its revolutionary design.
The Neater Feeder Express for Cats is composed of two pet bowls that fit into a plastic holder. It has two reservoirs. The top one is designed to catch any spilled food, while to bottom one catches any spilled liquids.
Together, the two reservoirs are there to prevent any wet food or water from getting onto the floor and staining or damaging the surface.
Key Features of Neater Feeder Express for Cats
- Elevated feeder with a height of 2.75 inches – perfect for any cat breed
- 1-cup capacity stainless steel bowls are easy to clean
- Shallow design of the bowls is perfect for any cat’s sensitive whiskers
- Double reservoir design drains the spilled water away from spilled food
- Has non-skid rubber feet
- Bowls and basins are dishwasher safe
- Has a splash guard
Besides the two reservoirs, the other features that keeps the food and water away from the floor and wall is the 2-inch splash guard and the anti-skid rubber feet so your cat can eat to its heart’s content without spilling or knocking over the feeder.
The elevated bowls are high enough for cats of any breed. The design makes it easier and safer for your pet to reach its food. Even mature cats can enjoy their meals with no joint pains or indigestion.
Plus, the bowls are shallow enough to allow your pet to lick the bottom without harming its sensitive whiskers.
Cleaning the Neater Feeder Express is fuss-free. You can take out the bowls easily and give them a rinse after your cat has eaten. The bowls and the holder itself are dishwasher-safe but you can also hand-wash them with dish washing soap and water.
Some buyers of this feeder complain that the product is too light. So, when they use it for a bigger cat breed, the pet can easily bump or step onto the product and tip it over.
Additionally, since the bowls can only hold one cup, it is too small to contain enough water for bigger cats especially if they leave their cats alone at home for long periods.
Specification: Neater Feeder Express for Cats
|Cat Bowl Details|
|Cat Bowl Features|